Monday, June 13, 2011

OB Week 1

Week 1 of OB was awesome. I mean I know that I want to be a midwife and am already interested in birth, but seriously I had a good time this week. My professor is really awesome. Her name is Jenny, she is really accomplished, really honest and really funny. Even one of the guys in my class started researching male OB nurses. We have one more week of intense class, then we start rotations. I am excited/scared/anxious. We had a med calc exam that I didn't pass, they are pass/fail and I failed. We get to try again, thank goodness. The bummer is, my calculations were correct, but my ability to read the question was off... I retake it tomorrow and then on Friday we have our first exam.

This weekend we went to Santa Fe for some family obligation stuff. We did get to go to the Bio Park in Albuquerque, and Tent Rock at Cochiti Pueblo, both were pretty awesome. I didn't get a chance to study but I'll get there. My vegetable garden is booming. Apparently I am quite the gardener. However, I am really bad at harvesting... I guess I am really surprised that things are growing, I never thought I would get the chance to actually harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment